Presealer is a treatment of reinforcement and surface protection for cement-based substrates , reinforces them against wear and protects against aggressive chlorides and liquids. This product penetrates the pores and chemically reacts with the substrate, creating a crystalline microstructure, insoluble in water and breathable.
Presealer sealant use instructions:
Apply by roller or gun, in two layers with an interval of 24 h . The first layer is applied 24 hours after applying Aquaciment . (low temperatures and / or ambient humidity delay drying). It can be applied in two successive layers without waiting for the first to dry, until full saturation of the surface is achieved.
Presealer sealant performance:
15 m2 / l, (applied to Aquaciment )
Presealer Sealer Properties:
- Easy application and handling.
- Reacts chemically with the support.
- Improve chemical resistance.
- Improves abrasion resistance.
- Reduces dust formation.
- Increase the durability of the support.
- Compatible with the environment.